- Where is Addus headquartered?
- Addus has its Corporate Office in Frisco, Texas, and its Support Center in Downers Grove, Illinois.
- Where and when was Addus incorporated?
- Addus HomeCare Corporation was incorporated in Delaware in 2006 under the name Addus Holding Corporation for the purpose of acquiring Addus HealthCare. Addus HealthCare was founded in 1979.
- What is Addus’ ticker symbol and cusip number?
- Addus’ ticker is ADUS and the cusip number is 006739106.
- On what exchange does Addus trade?
- Addus trades on the Nasdaq Global Market.
- When was Addus initial public offering? How many shares were offered and at what price?
- Addus first offered shares on the public market on 10/28/09 at a price of $10 per share. The company sold 5.4 million shares.
- Can shares of Addus be purchased directly through the company?
- No, Addus does not offer a direct stock purchase program.
- When does Addus' fiscal year end?
- Addus' fiscal year end is December 31.
- Who is Addus' independent auditor?
- Addus’ auditor is Ernst & Young.
- Who are the company's officers and directors?
- The biographies of Addus' officers and directors are available in the corporate governance section of the website: Board of Directors and Management Team.
- Who is Addus' transfer agent and how does one contact the transfer agent regarding stock certificates or change of address?
- Transfer Agent
2 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
Ph: (312) 360-5315
- How can I find information on Addus' SEC filings?
- All of Addus’ filings can be found in the SEC filing section of the company’s website at: SEC Filings.
- How can I contact someone at Addus with a question or a request?
- Please contact Brian Poff of Addus by phone at 469.535.8200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who handles investor relations for Addus?
- Investor relations are handled by Brian Poff, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Addus. For additional information, please contact 469.535.8200 or email@example.com.